Workforce Development & Training
Ever thought about becoming a trainer?
We are recruiting professionals, who work in Sunderland, to help deliver our SSCP Training offer both face to face and/or through virtual classrooms. We accept applications from professionals in Sunderland, no matter your level of role or agency, who have experience of working with children, young people and our communities.
What we need from you:
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum of 2 days (sessions) per year to deliver
- Willingness to share your skills and knowledge
What you will receive from us:
- Access to a fantastic network of local trainers
- In-depth train the trainer course
- Continuous development opportunities
Interested? To find out more contact Pamela Finn, Practitioner Forum Coordinator and Training Lead